Where Aptitude Gains Altitude
There are many benefits available to those companies who choose to bring safety and compliance to the forefront of their company values:
Physical & Monetary Benefits
– Our member carriers save the government portion of their Alberta Driver Abstracts, Alberta Commercial Abstracts and CVIP shop licences.
– Permit fees for Oilwell Service Vehicle Cycle Exemption, CAODC, Divided Record Authority, Water Well Drilling Rig Exemption and the Municipal Firefighting Vehicle Exemption Permit, are waived for carrier members.
– Carrier members can pull Alberta Carrier Profiles at no charge, in unlimited numbers
– Carrier members’ Safety Fitness Rating changes to ‘Excellent’
– Carrier member fleets may bypass inspection stations through cellular-based apps in cab hardware.
Operational & Cultural Benefits
– Positive driver attitude and company pride (an engaged workforce is a safe workforce)
– Fewer loss time claims, resulting in increased production and an increase in rebate with WCB
– Industry prestige and recognition as one of the safest carriers on our roadways, by the public, your peers and the enforcement agencies
– Carrier member’s “Excellent” rating on their Safety Fitness certificate and carrier profile leads to improved customer contacts and commitment
– Opportunities for quarterly company safety program reviews, with the Partners In Compliance quarterly safety report
– Increased interaction with authorities, agencies and member companies